“This Blog I created in memories of my one best friend which One I like More, Some Time that one make me happy, Some Time That one give me Sorrow, Some time make me cry, some Time make me More laugh, But Really That one Like me more that one share all her thing With me and Me also with her, Now days that one is Not With me, Any way When I Feel More Alon Than m Working In this Blog in Memories of my Friend, Miss you My Dearest Friend”
“I believe that We Shall Meet in Future Must, its My Heart Saying I will Wait you your Return”
Words of Wisdom
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are
made up on the spot.
4. 99 percent of lawyers give the
rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know
are below average.
6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
7. Depression is merely anger
8. The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the
cheese in the trap.
9. Support bacteria. They’re the only
culture some people have.
10. A clear conscience is usually the
sign of a bad memory.
11. Change is inevitable, except
from vending machines.
12. If you think nobody cares,
try missing a couple of payments.
13. How many of you believe in
psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
14. OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
15. When everything is coming your way,
you’re in the wrong lane.
16. Hard work pays off in the future.
Laziness pays off now.
17. How much deeper would the
ocean be without sponges?
18. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t
get sucked into jet engines
19. What happens if you get scared
half to death, twice?
20. Why do psychics have to ask
you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger
person wondering, “What the hell happened?”
22. Just remember…if the world
didn’t suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound.
That’s why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
24. Life isn’t like a box of chocolates.
It’s more like a jar of jalapenos.